Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Four Weeks Old


I am four weeks old today. Mommy is sad because I just moved out of newborn diapers and into size ones, which means I'm getting big already. Yesterday she packed up the newborn footed sleepers because I'm too long to fit into them.


I am getting stronger and like to practice holding up my head. I am tracking things with my eyes and I turn my head when I hear Mommy or Daddy's voice.

Last week we celebrated Taylor and Auntie Theresa's birthdays.

Grammy Diane came home for the party and finally got to hold me.


So did Grandpa Bob.


I also met Auntie Lori last week. She and John came over and brought Spaghetti pie. Auntie Lori didn't want her picture taken.

Lately I've been napping in my Baby Papasan chair instead of my bassinet.


And I've found new ways to let Mommy know I'm hungry:


I'm a baby, gotta love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for Mommy to read to me!